Third Party Cookies
Social Media – Facebook
We do not send (or retrieve) any kind of personal information to (or from) facebook. Cookies are only for technical purposes like: plugin function to share or like if you are already logged in (for more informations on how facebook use cookie please read: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Analytics – Google Analytics
We use third-party cookies to help us understand how you use our Website and improve your experience. This information is non-personally identifiable. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g. HTML pages, graphics, etc.) date/time stamp, and clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site. Learn more at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, and to opt out, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Performance and Security Cookies – Sucuri
The __cfduid cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in your web application, and does not store any personally identifiable information. For example, if the visitor is in a coffee shop where there are a bunch of infected machines, but the specific visitor’s machine is trusted (e.g. because they’ve completed a challenge within your Challenge Passage period), the cookie allows us to identify that client and not challenge them again. This cookie is strictly necessary for Sucuri’s security features and cannot be turned off.
More info at: https://sucuri.net/
User Experience – Opt In Monster
These cookies are only used to determine if you have subscribed to our mailing list. They determine whether the subscribe pop up will show or not, if you are a subscriber/unsubscriber or not.
Links to Other Sites
If you click on a link to a third party site, you will leave our site and go to the site you selected. Because we cannot control the activities of third parties, we cannot accept responsibility for any use of your personally identifiable information by such third parties, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy practices as us. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of any other service provider from whom you request services. Your consent applies to the following domain: www.askaprepper.com
Personal data will be processed according to the law, in a correct and transparent way. We will collect your data for legitimate purposes. This data is also processed under high security levels. Your data will be retained only until you request removal by contacting our team at support @ askaprepper.com. You have the right to have access to your data, to be informed, to correct, delete, restrict the use of it.
Identify Data. Through our systems and our third parties, we might identify data like: e-Mail Address, Name, Social Media Posts, Location, IP Address, Cookies, MetaData.
Manage Data. Through our systems and our third parties, we might manage and classify it in a secure and controlled way. Data can be managed as: active, inactive, subscriber, unsubscriber.
Protecting Data. We protect your data through security check-ups in order to prevent, detect and respond to any possible vulnerability or attack. We prevent attacks through: a physical protection of the database, network security, inventory security, processing security, identity management, access control, encryption and risk mitigation.
We monitor and detect the intrusion into the system through by identifying successful attacks, by calculating the impact, by having a disaster recovery plan and by notifying the authorities and the clients. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Reporting Data. We will use our reporting capabilities in order to document and manage our customer requests.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When registering/subscribing on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your interests, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related information, etc.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
This section contains disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and applies only to “personal information” that is subject to the CCPA.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, users of the Website from California are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
Personal information we collect, disclose for a business purpose, and sell
We did not sell any information collected in the past 12 months.
This notice lists the categories of personal information we have collected through any of the our services in the past 12 months. Because some services work differently than others, your use of the services may differ from other users. This notice is likely to be overinclusive for any one person.
Identifiers — including name, email address, IP address.
Demographic information — including your age or gender.
Internet or other electronic network activity information — including browsing activity on our site, browser type and browser language. This also encompasses other information that gets collected automatically when you use our sites and apps or interact with us through social media.
Geolocation data, inferred from your IP address, to help us deliver relevant content and enhance your experience.
Inferences drawn from any of the above personal information — about your preferences, predispositions and behavior as they relate to our site.
Categories of sources:
Global Brother SRL obtains the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
Directly from you
- Personal Information that you input into our websites. For example, from:
- forms you complete, responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research or marketing purposes.
- products and services, you purchase through our partners Clickbank.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us in relation to our products or services.
Indirectly from you
For example, from observing User actions in the Google Analytics or other platforms
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us in relation to our products or services.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research or marketing purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website
- Details of transactions you carry out through our partners (ClickBank) and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Affiliates in our group companies
- Consumer data resellers
- Comments or reviews you left on our website
How and Why We Use, collect and share Your Personal Information
We use the Personal Information to satisfy your requests, improve the quality of the Global Brother SRL products, engage in research and analysis relating to the Global Brother SRL offers, personalize your experience, track usage of our products, market our products, provide customer support, message you, and comply with legal obligations. Even when we do not retain such Personal Information, it still must be transmitted to our servers initially and stored long enough to process.
We also use Personal Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information used to fulfil our contractual obligations to you:
- To present our offers and the contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To satisfy any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your product or account, including expiration and renewal notices, shipping delivery notes and product updates.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes of the products or services we offer or provide.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To complete or meet the reason you provided the Personal Information, including integrated third-party products. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or submit a query about other transactions, we will use that Personal Information to respond to your inquiry (automated or otherwise). If you provide your Personal Information to purchase a product or service, we will use that Personal Information to facilitate delivery of the product. We may also save your Personal Information to facilitate orders of additional users or Global Brother SRL or process decommissions.
- To provide, support, personalize, develop, and enhance our products and the customer experience.
- To present our partners offers or products
For commercial purposes, including marketing, advertising, and enabling commercial transactions
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Global Brother SRL, its customers, or others. This includes exchanging Personal Information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of the Global Brother SRL products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For debugging, testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve existing products or create new products.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
Global Brother SRL will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Our Do Not Track Policy
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Currently, we do not respond to browser “do not track” signals.
Recipients of California Personal Information
We may disclose the categories of personal information listed above to the categories of third parties listed below for business purposes:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. We may disclose Personal Information to a third-party manufacturer if the fulfillment of your order requires that your order be shipped directly from said third-party manufacturer to you.
- To our subsidiaries or affiliates in our group companies
- Advertising networks and consumer data resellers
- Internet service providers
- Data analytics providers
- Operating systems and platforms
- Social networks
- Government entities, if required to do so
We may share aggregated information about our users without restriction.
Your Rights Regarding Personal Information
California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you; the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information; our purposes for collecting or selling your personal information; the categories of your personal information that we have either sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information.
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you.
- The right to opt out of our sale(s) of your personal information. Please note that if you opt out of certain types of sales, we will be unable to provide you with the services that rely on such sales.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
Global Brother SRL will not sell your personal information. California law requires that we maintain a separate webpage that allows you to opt out of the sale of your personal information. Please read below for more details.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us as follows:
- Send us an email support @ askprepper.com
- On our website by clicking on the “Do Not Sell Info” link here.
- Visiting our contact form.
Verification Process and Authorized Agents
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. At a minimum you will need to provide your name and email address.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf by informing our customer service team email@example.com. You will need to provide your name and address, your agent’s name and address, and a copy of the document by which you appointed the agent.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing using email.
We will deliver our written response by email.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any Personal Information rights. Unless permitted by applicable regulations, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 16 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Terms and Conditions